- #: 34721
- Price: $0.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Games
- Updated: 2009-07-21
- Current Version: 1.5
- Size: 1.60 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elementool Inc.
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- © Raisix Inc.
Add to Favorite apps
Stuck waiting for a bus, or on line by yourself but don’t have a deck of cards handy? Check out Card War, an easy to use, one player game from Raisix.A hi-tech version of an old standard, CardWar is the classic card game War, for the iPhone or iPod…..
What's New in Version 1.5
· Small Deck option – for when you don’t have enough time for a full game, split deck in two and play a shorter game!
· Faster dealing – updated for Apple iPhone OS 3.0, CardWar is now more streamlined and each round moves quicker, with faster dealing.
· Card Flip – now you can see the cards after they’ve been dealt, just like when you play with an actual deck of cards!
Rated 2/5 based on 2 customer reviews.
The added some cool new features that are very nice. It now allows playing faster and shorter games and also the war cards are now facing upwards so you can see what you're winning or losing. Keep up the good work!
Does not show cards won/lost after war only while dealing. No two player. The cards are nice, but if you really want to play War, "Card Wars" is much better!
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes